What I can do for you.
- Are you a hard-working professional person?
- Do you find it difficult to focus all your time and effort on your value-add activities?
- Do you spend too much of your time on general administrative tasks?
If the answer is "Yes" to these questions, a professional Virtual Assistant may be the solution for you.
I am a highly effective, motivated and enthusiastic Personal Assistant with extensive experience working at Executive Board level for a FTSE100 company. I am very organised and able to anticipate and deal with matters as appropriate. I am used to working with complete confidentiality and discretion. Now working as a Virtual Assistant, I can use my skills, knowledge and experience to add value to your career or business by enabling you to operate more effectively and to focus on the things you do best.
How my role can benefit you.
- You are free to focus on your own role and to create value for your business.
- Your business saves money by paying an hourly rate and not a salary.
- Your accommodation overheads are lower than with an onsite Assistant.
"Helen has always been professional, efficient and conscientious in her dealings with me and the board... and she is able to confidently manage multiple diaries and complex logistics arrangements."
Chairman of Old Mutual plc (until July 2018)
"Helen brings the utmost professionalism and reliability in all aspects of her role...the highest organisational delivery skills... a very hard worker... a problem solver and lateral thinker. She has always worked under pressure from demanding directors around the world...with competence and courtesy."
Senior Independent Director
Old Mutual plc (until June 2018)
"At all times while Helen worked with me I found her to be diligent, responsive and reliable and she showed considerable resilience in dealing with the often stressful issues that fell within her areas of responsibility."
Group Company Secretary
Old Mutual plc (until May 2016)